Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Inspiration . . .

I am super excited, in 2 weeks it will be Easter and holiday time off from Uni. A big sigh of relief! So as I always do in my holidays in the past is go nuts on the sewing machine, and this is no exception for this little break. I have a little stack of fabric that i have been adding to over the months and now it's time for making!

This little blog/shop has totally gotten me pumped to sew. I think this blog is a great one to explore as she goes through different fabrics, sewing techniques and just inspirations through time. Loving it!


My other holiday must do activity is knitting. Yes I need to learn for Uni. It is for my experimental class, creating some wondrous creation with Knit Knot Net or Coil. My little idea is knit some rope, after knitting a lot of rope I will hopefully knot. Using some sweet knots like the Turk's Head are the Chain Sennit. I will keep you posted with my little project!



No comments:

Post a Comment