Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bridal Inspiration


Well, I am doing a fun design project for bridal wear, thanks to Silk Trader a wonderful Melbourne silk fabric shop! 

Above is my mood/concept board, I love the idea of recreating the sequins and confetti into a wonderful design, it will be a simple design but classic. You can never go wrong with dots. There is also ribbons and birds that i will be playing with. It is a little challenging as it is restricting project because I have to think under what circumstance this fabric will be used for. But what I love about this project is the colour palette and the fact that I get to print on fabulous silk!!! 
Still trying to refine a few of my designs so they look fantastic for a wedding! Sneak peak will come soon!

Have a great weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment